• Bring a face towel and drink of water
• No phones during class times
• No food or drinks in the training area
• Shoes are not required unless you require them then please wear only indoor shoes
• Showers, toilets and changing rooms on site
• Free parking for members
• Check out your workout pictures on our Instagram and Facebook
Beginners: Mondays and Wednesdays 7pm
• Learn the basic lifts: Kettlebell swing, clean and rack, supplementary exercise drills
Intermediate: Tuesday and Thursdays 7pm
• Learn overhead lifts like Press, Push Press, Jerk, Snatch and Turkish Get Up
• 15 Beginner classes minimum required to join the Intermediate class
Advanced: Tuesday and Thursdays 6pm
• Passing the Intermediate Class Physical Test required to join the Advanced class
• Double kettlebells, Juggling and other unusual kettlebell techniques for strength and conditioning
We provide kettlebells at the gym for your use
Kettlebells are old school weight lifting tools that were used as counter weights for weighing crops. The modern Russian military requires candidates to pass a physical fitness test that includes lifting a 24kg kettlebell overhead 50 times per hand due to the physical strength and mental resilience development
Kettlebell classes are included in the FizFit monthly subscription!
• Vince Choo was the first group to introduce kettlebell training to Malaysia in 2007
• Vince Choo and gym members were the first group to be certified as kettlebell trainers in Malaysia in 2008 by Steve Cotter, Head of IKFF
• 2016 Max Lam is awarded Asian Champion for the Kettlebell Snatch category at the Open Kettlebell Championships
Benefits of kettlebell training
• In addition to an overall stronger body working on over 300 kettlebell techniques will tremendously improve your grip strength, core, lower body strength, tone and define your physique
• Improve your back strength and your posture
• Insane levels of cardio capacity without any treadmill running or bicycle spinning
• More flexibility and suppleness
• Kettlebells are standard sizes and are colour coded according to their weight. The lightest we use is 8kg and we provide kettlebells in 2kg increments to 32kg.
• Learn correct and safe lifting techniques. How far you go depends on your fitness goals.
• You will learn at your own pace towards a stronger, fitter you
• No, you will not become muscular or bulky training with kettlebells
• Important: All types of weight lifting is not recommended for people with heart disease, joint injuries, muscle damage and pregnant women.