Crazy Monkey Defense Malaysia HQ
Crazy Monkey Defense Program is a licensed brand originating from South Africa (more: www.crazymonkeydefense.com) CMD Malaysia has been providing the CMD Boxing programs since 2003 in Bangsar. Focused on effective self preservation, positive mental and personal mastery as its primary goals, CMD Boxing serves as a proven method to prepare yourself for the stresses of daily life in your personal as well as your professional responsibilities. Try out any of our program offerings to start your Day One.
Your hands are your immediate and most accessible tools that you have with you 24/7.
You will learn:
- Fight Spirals: Established Through The Entire Game
- The 4 Drivers
- CORE Games
- The CM1 CORE Game (White Gloves)
- Hunchback Stance
- CORE Four-Directional Footwork
- Diving Board Strikes (CM1 & CM2 Game)
- Rim Shot Range (CM1 Game/Spiral of Confidence)
- Spiral of Confidence (or Apprehension)
- Rim Shot Micro-Ranges (CM1 Game)
- Riding The Storm ( An Entire Game Concept)
- CM 1 Hand Defence (CM1 Game)
- Kick CORE
- The CM2 CORE Game (Blue Gloves)
- Mid-Range (CM2 Game/Spiral of Dominance)
- CM2 Micro-Ranges
- CM2 Hand Defence
- Sneaky Street Strikes
- 3-Point Cover (used from CM1, into CM2 to CM3 games)
- Tactical Brace For Accelerated Recovery
- The CM3 CORE Game (Purple Gloves)
- Spiral of Control
- Straight Jacket Clinch (CM3)
- Combat Intelligent Athlete
THE MONKEY-JITS APPROACH: We believe first and foremost Brazilian jiu-jitsu is a ‘MARTIAL’ Art. We therefore ensure that we focus on teaching our students how to successfully defend themselves with their jiu-jitsu skills. As such we present a cutting edge, up to date, proven approach to self-preservation training.
This doesn’t mean that we don’t believe live rolling isn’t important. On the contrary, it is in the roll where you learn to be calm, focused, precise and develop timing. All these ‘skills’ are key in your ability to successfully apply your jiu-jitsu skills in self-preservation. Not withstanding, live rolling is ‘serious’ fun, personally challenging, and where you have the opportunity to experience the flow state.
Thirdly, jiu-jitsu is often said to change people’s lives, first on the mat, and then in the world. We firmly believe this too. Except we don’t leave it to chance. We integrate cutting edge personal development coaching, mindfulness research and performance psychology into our training approach.
We provide a free member’s smartphone App to track your training progress (for both Boxing and Jiu Jitsu), you can see your subscription account info and stay in touch with gym events, social outings, etc.
A fun and non-boring way to manage your weight, gain some strength, make new friends, and learn in a safe, clean and supportive environment CMD Malaysia